365-day right of return
When you shop at Bikable.com, you have a 365-day right of return.
For you to get the full purchase amount back, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it and in the original packaging. It must be unused, and all parts must be included. The item must be packed securely so that it will not be damaged during transport. You are welcome to combine more orders within the same return shipment.
You hold the responsibility and risk of the package, until we receive it. Therefore, keep the receipt for sending it and any track and trace number.
We process all return orders within a few days of their arrival. The purchase amount is returned to the card that was used for the order. If you want the money to be refunded to another account, you simply provide the account details - either on a note in the return package or in an email to us.Read more
How to return an order
Here are the steps, you must go through, to return an order or item:
- Choose your country below and click “Continue”.
- Follow the steps through the return process in the popup.
- Pay and print the return label directly in the popup.
- Pack your goods securely and make sure to include your order number in the package. You can either attach a copy of the invoice or a note on which the order number is written.
- Apply the return label to the package.
- Hand the package over to the carrier and make sure you get a confirmation.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service